At first glance you may think the Moose labs MouthPeace looks too big and bulky to use, but its simple design is genius. According to Moose labs it took them 16 months of steady research and development to come up with this innovative product. So, here’s the premise; one end is a bowl that can fit onto the end of a pre-rolled, a pipe, a bong, a cigarette or a vape. The other end (where your mouth goes) tapers out to accommodate the activated carbon filter roll that you place inside. A lanyard is also provided enabling you to hang it from wherever you like.
Resulted in bacteria levels of almost 6000% lower than tests where a MouthPeace was not used.
You get Cleaner smoke with the MouthPeace
I read a pretty gross claim the other day, not sure how factual it is but it kind of freaked me out. The claim was along the lines that your average pipe/glassware etc are said to be dirtier and more germ-laden than your average dog food bowl and/or toilet. If you think about it logically it seems to make sense as you place your mouth on your piece and handle it extensively and let’s not mention what happens when you are very generous and share with all and sundry.
Either way, I am a very big advocate for keeping your smoking/vaping implements as clean as you can possibly get them. I’m a big fan of lungs and endeavour to find as many methods that I can to help minimise the damaging effects of smoking or vaping. Keeping your devices hygienic is one way to love your lungs and a filter that effectively blocks tar and other contaminants is another step to consider. I won’t lie, you are still going to impact on your lungs with your smoking habit, but I strongly recommend finding as many methods as you can to possible help lower the levels of damage that accumulate over time.
How does the Moose Labs MouthPeace work?
All the magic resides in the innocuous little triple-layer activated carbon filters. 3 are provided in this pack and replacements are available. As you inhale your smoke/vapour will pass through the filter before inhalation. Activated carbon has anti-bacterial properties and will work hard to absorb and capture resins, contaminants and tar, these are all then trapped within the carbon. The proof can be seen quite easily by watching the filters change colour and darken over usage.
The new and improved MouthPeace
This is the all new version from Moose Labs with a better shape and fit.
At the same time, you can rest assured that your flavour or airflow will be in no way affected. Each MouthPeace is made from Platinum Cured Silicone (AKA – very high quality) and can be washed between uses (just remove the filter first!). As a lover of science, I will tentatively add the the following (tentative as I have not sited the evidence), the MouthPeace has been scientifically proven and is recommended by Doctors for a healthier alternative.
Moose labs tip
Dependent on use… obviously, but on average your activated carbon internal filter (replaceable) should last a week before needing to be replaced.
To use the MouthPeace
I would strongly recommend giving your MouthPeace a good clean before your first use. Actually, I would recommend giving it a good clean quite regularly, but more on that later…
- You can wash your MouthPeace either by hand with warm soapy water or pop it in your dishwasher. Once again, I will stress that there should not be a filter in place when water is used.
- Once dry you can insert a filter into the wide opening. Insert all the way as far as allowed, ensuring it is straight and not on an angle.
- Attach your smoking implement to narrow end.
- Smoke/vape as you would normally by placing your mouth on the wide opening and inhaling.
- You need not touch the filter when it is time to remove it. You can pop it out easily by pushing it up and out with your fingers on the outside.
- Replace your filter regularly for optimal experience.
Moose Labs has made it ease to clean
Pop out the filter and place the MouthPeace in your dishwasher or wash by hand with warm soapy water. Allow to dry thoroughly and then reinsert a filter (old or new).
It couldn’t be easier
- x1 Moose Labs MouthPeace
- x3 triple-layer activated carbon filters
- x1 lanyard
The MouthPeace Specs
- Easy to use
- Universal fit
- Made from Platinum Cured Silicone
- Triple-layer activated carbon filters
- Captures resins, tar and other contaminants
- No restriction on airflow
- No restriction on flavour
- Scientifically proven
- Eco Friendly – made from biodegradable and recycled materials
Colour sent at random.